ABOUT US OUR SHOP THE ARTIST HUB SPOTFLIGHTS FREEBIES

Aug 3, 2011

Sketchbook Dump

I (Donna) have been a little quiet of late, school holiday shenanigans then one of my little ones getting sick for the next week followed by me and my little man catching it this week.  BUT.......finally my little guy went down for a nap (a rarity these days) and I RAN for my paints and pens and felt a little bit like ME.  Haaaaah (sighs of inner peace).




I have decided to do collections of things....really enjoying it.  Kinda like window shopping.



Hope you liked them...will be dumping some more in the next few days.


2 comments:

  1. oooh, i love your collection paintings! the gloves are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great! I love the style you illustrate in its really great! I am glad that you are all feeling better now too, I know what its like when the whole house gets ill!! Really great illustrations and I look forward to the next dump!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Yay!! Thanks for leaving a comment for us!!