ABOUT US OUR SHOP THE ARTIST HUB SPOTFLIGHTS FREEBIES

May 31, 2013

Room 19: Project Five | New Release

It is my favorite time of month. The week where the Sissy Sparrows girls release the next Room 19 project. It is like having a party at my computer every time I get a chance to open up the kit and look inside. This is no exception. This is great for scrapping/journaling all of those vintage pages, but still versatile enough to tackle any theme, and it will have elements that will be go-to items in your stash for pages and pages to come.



Take a look at what is on sale this weekend.




How gorgeous are these overlays???



Amazing neutral papers







And my favorite thing... pencil smudges. Yummy.





The always-versatile gesso.



and last, but not least... steampunk anyone?





And a fabulous fabulous inspiration page from Em that I am just dying over. 



and one from me.

2 comments:

  1. I loved playing with this kit, but am kicking myself for not using the cogs, me thinks another page is coming! ;) Thanks for creating such coolio kits ladiez you guys ROK!

    ReplyDelete

Yay!! Thanks for leaving a comment for us!!