ABOUT US OUR SHOP THE ARTIST HUB SPOTFLIGHTS FREEBIES

Jul 17, 2013

ALL ABOUT BEING ESZTER!

Hi everyone welcome to the second interview from our 'SPOTflight Series' which are a little look into the lives of some of our fabulous Sissy Sparrows followers. 
We get a fab insight into their motivations, influences and favourite Sissy Sparrows products.

This month we are having a conversation with the wonderful 
Eszter Baranyi
...most of you would know her as Beszteri in digiland!
So sit back, relax and discover more about this talented lady!
1: What program are you using to create your projects and if you are a keen photographer what camera do you use?

I use Photoshop CS6 to create my projects, and sometimes I use PostworkShop 3 to add artsy look to my photos. Although I’ve never learned to take photos, I’ve certainly been a keen photographer since my kids were born. I have an Olympus E-500 camera.

2: Can you share a little bit about yourself?
   I am a controller, an analytical, a systematic person. However, I have always been attracted to arts in general (literature, music, visual arts) – when you do not need any logic, just let yourself be carried away by a feeling or a mood.

I live in Budapest (Hungary) with my husband and our two children. Motherhood has changed me: I became more open to the world around them, I marvel at things again with the children’s enthusiasm.

3: Have you always been a digital art journaler/scrapbooker or was it a gradual progression into this form of self-expression?
When I started with digital scrapbooking 4 years ago, the most important was preserving our memories. I would like that one day my kids could see the world through my eyes. Nowadays  it can also be a thought, a quote or a song lyrics that I want to display in visual form.

4: Where do you find inspiration and what is your process in creating a page or art journal entry? Inspiration can come from everywhere... Sometimes I read a good book or a poem, sometimes I listen to some music with thought-provoking lyrics, or I see an inspiring art journaling / scrapbooking kit. I have a board on Pinterest, as well, which is full of art journaling inspiration.
I really like to use stamps. The original color of most of the stamps is black, and when I want to use them on a dark background, I usually set their blend mode to Divide, which divides the blend color from the base color. 

5: What is your favourite 'Sissy Sparrow' product/kit include a short description as to why you like it? Well, it’s a very difficult question. I like all of them. But if I had to choose only one, it would be the 'Catching Dragons' Overlay pack. I always like to use text-elements to embellish my pages – I always loved to read, maybe this is the reason why I’m addicted to the text-elements.

Look at these incredible pages by Eszter.
Eszter has an eye for emulating mood and emotion through her different layers and blending. But one of her more notable signature styles is her clever photo treatment. Every single one is hauntingly beautiful and because of this she is able to pull you into the panorama.
'This is Life' 
Digital Credits:
Walking Away Mini Art Journal Kit by Sissy Sparrows
Walking Away Overlays by Sissy Sparrows
Grunge Stamps Vol. 7 by Sissy Sparrows
I Respect Me Mini Art Journal Kit by Sissy Sparrows
Room 19 - Project 4 by Sissy Sparrows
..............
Mish Mash: Blend Me Stash 01 [Blending Masks] by Captivated Visions
Mish Mash: Blend Me Stash 02 [Blending Masks] by Captivated Visions
Life WordART No. 5 by Anna Aspnes
Textured Overlays No. 6 by Anna Aspnes
ScriptTease Life Overlays No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
PinStriped Textures No. 1 by Anna Aspnes

 'Dare to Dream'
Credits:
I Respect Me Mini by Sissy Sparrows
Room 19 - Project 4 by Sissy Sparrows
Catching Dragons Overlays by Sissy Sparrows
Grunge Stamps Vol. 10 by Sissy Sparrows
Black Crow Mini Art Journal Kit by Sissy Sparrows

Black Shadows Mini Art Journal Kit by Sissy Sparrows
Room 19 - Project 5 (newsletter freebie)
The Painted Nest #10 by Sissy Sparrows
......................
I Became Somebody Else [Mixed Media Papers] by Captivated Visions
It's My Journey [Mixed Media Papers] by Captivated Visions
Believe In Beautiful [Elements & Ephemera] by Captivated Visions

Textured Overlays No. 6 by Anna Aspnes
PinStripted Textures No. 1 by Anna Aspnes
Stitched by Anna Borders No. 2 by Anna Aspnes

Eszter also wanted to share this cool video of Malcolm McLaren.

Its a little step back in time but well worth a revisit!

To see more of Eszter's incredible work head over to her 
Scrapbook Graphics Gallery or Complete Gallery 
 both galleries are filled to the brim with lots of wonderful inspiration!
 To keep up to date on Eszter check out her blog 'Eszter's ScrapBook' and be sure to follow this talented lady!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your extraordinary talent with us Eszter!

We are so excited to be able to spotlight you this month aswell as have you guest design for July you have been an absolute inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay!! Thanks for leaving a comment for us!!