ABOUT US OUR SHOP THE ARTIST HUB SPOTFLIGHTS FREEBIES

Nov 29, 2010

My Watercolor Dump

When we aren't working on card and sticker designs, I like to dabble in watercolor in a more realistic approach....it releases other creative bits of me that I need to get out.  We don't sell them, I just put them in my house or in my little work space for just me to look at.  Just thought that I would share....










The first one was done around the beginning of the year and the last one was done yesterday, while relaxing with a glass of wine and watching the family do their thing.  Hope you like them.

Donna

3 comments:

  1. Love them, especially the second one! You are a very talented lady Donna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright color combinations--and the cool hairstyles! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are just gorgeous - took my breath away when I scrolled down to see them. so talented.Naomi x

    ReplyDelete

Yay!! Thanks for leaving a comment for us!!