ABOUT US OUR SHOP THE ARTIST HUB SPOTFLIGHTS FREEBIES

Nov 24, 2010

Just had to share my EXCITEMENT

Just wanted to share my excitement...i got an early xmas pressie from my Jules.  Here it is...



2 x A5 size prints of Lauren Carney journal pages.  She is so talented and I am soooo lucky and excited to have them.  Jules and I find it very, very hard to keep secrets from each other so when they turned up in the mail she was bursting to control herself.....hence me getting my early pressie.  So pleased she can't keep secrets from me!


So I am now the proud owner of  a journal page referring to 'Post Love' (one on the left) and another  page referring to her 'Creativity Block' (it's the page on the bottom right).  Here is her Shop and here is her Website.  Make sure you check out her AMAZING work, Jules and I can't get enough. 

2 comments:

  1. Naw! Ladies, I cannot thank you enough for this beautiful post,
    It is honestly so kind of you, and I am thrilled with your excitement.
    It just makes my tummy flutter with happiness!

    Thanks so much you guys!
    you're the best x

    ReplyDelete

Yay!! Thanks for leaving a comment for us!!