ABOUT US OUR SHOP THE ARTIST HUB SPOTFLIGHTS FREEBIES

Nov 7, 2010

A playful weekend...

We've had a wonderful weekend so far...a bbq at Jules (still dreaming of that potato salad), a family bike ride, bomb dives in the pool and to top it off a trip to the local ice cream shop late today!  And I even got to have a sneaky bit of art time!  So I am feeling a little recharged and amped for the week ahead.

Here are some of my latest paintings that are going to be mounted and framed...I LOVE them so much, I can't wait to hang them.  Am yet to name them all but I certainly have a few ideas.   Hope you like them.




They started out as journal pages that turned into paintings.  Love to hear what you guys think of my new girls.  Donna.

1 comment:

  1. The third girl particularly takes my fancy.
    Her wistfulness and 'freckles' are most appealing.

    Lovely to read about your weekend of simple, satisfying pleasures.

    Felicity x

    ReplyDelete

Yay!! Thanks for leaving a comment for us!!